Online Privacy: Guides, News and Resources
Concerned about privacy on the web? You're in the right place.
The Internet Age comes with incredible rewards, but many risks as well — and that includes the risk to your very identity. Unfortunately, the slow-moving legal systems of many countries are scrambling to keep up with the rapid pace of developing technology.
Fear of threats to personal privacy online aren't paranoid or irrational. If your data falls into the wrong hands, you could face identity or property theft, loss of your online accounts, harassment, and more. Not only that, the right to personal privacy is an important principle for society as a whole.
This blog is for people around the world who are interested in personal privacy rights and legislation, and how to keep yourself (and your personal data) safe on the web.
Check out our generator tool:
Instant download with "one click"
100% free for personal use
$19.99 for commercial use
Your money back if you aren't delighted
Ultimate Guides & Reference
- Browser Cookies – Ultimate Guide
- Browser Fingerprints, Zombie Cookies, & the Death of Privacy
- Can’t Miss Tech Events: Spring & Summer
- FTC Affiliate Disclosure – Ultimate Guide
- How to Avoid Phishing Scams
- How to Deal With a Data Breach of Your Personal Info
- How to Delete Cookies on Windows or Mac
- How to Protect Your Privacy on Mobile Devices
- Is Your ISP Tracking You?
- Protect Your Privacy: Stop Hackers Before They Stop You
- The Affiliate Marketer’s Guide to CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Ultimate Guide to EU Cookie Laws